The Loch: A Scottish Fishing RPG
A downloadable game for Windows
The Loch: A Scottish Fishing RPG is a slice-of-life roleplaying game; the player takes on the role of Angela, an angler who has come to fish in Loch Saor, in the Scottish Highlands; the player must guide Angela around Loch Saor as she tries to catch at least one of each type of fish in the areas surrounding the loch. Along the way, she meets a number of the loch's residents, stumbles upon mysteries, and makes friends with other anglers. The Loch was made using RPG Maker VX Ace Lite as part of the 2013 Fishing Game Jam.
- An average of 1-2 hrs play time
- Five playable characters with unique dialogue and hangout scenes
- Different fishing equipment including a creel and net, and different types of lure for your fishing rod
- Several different maps including a snowy hilltop, an abandoned island community, dense woods, and a flooded radio tower, in a Scottish setting
- Mysteries and secrets involving Loch Saor and its inhabitants
You can find out more about The Loch, including screenshots and the developer diary, at my main site!
|Made with||RPG Maker|
|Tags||Female Protagonist, Fishing, Pixel Art, Relaxing, RPG Maker, scotland, scottish, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
TheLoch.exe 67 MB