Tusks: The Orc Dating Sim
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Tusks: The Orc Dating Sim focuses on a newly-formed family of gay orcs who are travelling from the annual orcish assembly to the Highlands of a semi-mythical Scotland! Along the way, the player can begin friendships and relationships with the various members of the group, including a selkie a long way away from home, a gentle-giant orcish warrior, and a polyamorous trio of orc chieftains. You can get updates and ask questions about Tusks over on the Tusks tumblr page, and you can support Tusks' development by pledging via Patreon or buying some extended universe fiction! One-time donations and payments via itch.io also go a long way to helping me keep working on Tusks and my other work!
The full story of Tusks is now playable, and a few updates adding more scenes at camp with characters will be coming soon: Patreon subscribers get access to new builds as soon as they comes out, and you can download the build before it right here.
Current features (FUARLANG build):
- A two-hour-long (approx.) playthrough of the main storyline of Tusks - with far more to see over multiple playthroughs and decision branches.
- Almost 120,000 words of dialogue, story, interaction and narrative, spread across multiple different routes, exclusive scenes and interactions so you can replay, or simply have a more personalised journey through the game.
- A cast of eight queer characters to interact with, including a selkie farmer, a very eager human, five very different orcish men, and a boar who does it all for the ~*aesthetic*~.
- Several romance-able characters, with their own unique romance routes!
- An NPC autonomy feature, where other characters can make their own decisions and vote on decisions for the group!
- Randomised in-game Scottish-orc-name-generator for your main character!
FUARLANG build changelist:
- Around 12,000 words of new content - most of which is concentrated in the final day of the story!
- The full main story of Tusks! This update completes the group's journey through Alba.
The next update to Tusks will complete two main characters' story routes, and will be available at some vague and indeterminate point in the future. Patreon subscribers will get access before anyone else, so pledge now if you want to see the new content first!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files: